IT WORKS! REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
The It Works! Refunds and Returns Policy applies to Loyal and Retail Customers, and Distributors in certain instances
(henceforth “Customers”). These terms apply to the It Works! products, apparel, merchandise and printed business materials.
1. It Works! products produce different results for different people and It Works! does not guarantee specific results
nor offer a money back guarantee. Customers should follow the directions with each product received.
2. Loyal Customers can utilize the Self Service Returns process located in the Loyal Customer portal to generate a
3. The Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
4. To receive a refund, all items must be post‐marked within thirty (30) days of the ship date and must be in an
unopened and/or “new” condition. A traceable shipping method must be used. It Works! is not liable for the shipping
costs of returned items or any return shipments that may be lost in the return shipping process.
5. Distributors may only return product for product credit unless they are cancelling their Distributorship.
6. In the case of Distributor resignation or termination, the Distributor has sixty (60) days (or longer where required by
law) from the ship date to return products for a refund.
7. To receive a replacement or a refund on incomplete, broken, damaged or defective items, the Customer must report
the matter within sixty (60) days from the date of delivery and the incomplete or defective item must be made
available for inspection at the Returns Processing Center.
8. Refused orders are defined as orders that are refused upon delivery, marked return to sender, are undeliverable, or
that have an insufficient address. A refused order is assigned a $15 refusal fee that is deducted from the refund.
Refusal fees are applied to orders to offset return shipping costs and return processing charges. Refused orders could
take up to ninety (90) days to reach the Returns Processing Center and are not guaranteed a refund.
9. Returning an order to It Works! will not automatically cancel monthly autoshipment orders. Autoshipment orders
can be cancelled through the Customer’s online account at www.itworks.com by submitting a ticket, or by calling
the local Customer Support number. All autoshipment changes must be completed at least two (2) business days
prior to the next autoshipment process date.
10. If only a portion of a stocked package (several products grouped under one item name/number) is returned, the full
value and Bonus Volume (BV) of the item(s) kept will be deducted from the refund on the return order.
11. Once the returned order is received and inspected at the Returns Processing Center (usually within 10 business
days), a refund will be processed to the credit card used to purchase the order. Depending on the credit card
company, it may take an additional 2‐10 business days after a refund is applied for monies to post to the Customer’s
12. All returns must be accompanied with the original, or a copy of the original, packing slip.
13. All apparel and merchandise should be returned in original packaging and in “new” condition. If opened, the items
must be in new condition and accompanied by original packaging with all original tags still attached. “New” condition
is defined as being without any alterations, defects or damages that would prevent the resale of the item.
14. If an item is returned that is not eligible for refund, you will be notified by Customer Support.
15. All items sold at the It Works! events must be returned or exchanged at the time and place of the event during store
16. All printed business materials (“Biz Tools”) must still be in resalable condition, complete, unopened and in the
original packaging in order to process a return and/or refund.
17. No returns will be accepted or refunds processed for personalized or customized items..
18. There will be a 15% restocking fee applied for all returned apparel and merchandise.
19. To exchange products, Customers can call Customer Support, or Loyal Customers and Distributors can log into their
online accounts and submit a support ticket, within thirty (30) days of delivery to specify which product they would
like to return and which products they would like to purchase in exchange. Exchange orders should be placed prior
to Customers returning their original items for refund to avoid interruption of their autoshipment services.
20. For additional information specific to Distributors please see the It Works! Policies & Procedures and the It Works!
Distributor Terms & Conditions.
21. For additional information specific to Loyal Customers and Retail Customers please see the It Works! Loyal Customer
and Retail Customer Terms & Conditions.
PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED TO:
IT WORKS MARKETING, INC.
3609 Pipestone Road
Dallas, TX 75212
Customer Support Numbers:
1‐800‐537‐2395 or 952‐540‐5699
Customer Support Hours of Operation:
(Hours are based on the Central Standard time zone for Chicago, USA)
Monday – Friday: 6:30 am to 8:00 pm CST
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST