It Works! Firming Neck Treatment
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment is an anti-wrinkle contouring cream that tightens and firms the skin of your neck, jawline, and décolleté in just a few minutes. Because these places have thin, sensitive skin that is often less moisturized than your face, indications of aging develop more quickly—until now. Firming Neck Treatment, created particularly for It Works! in conjunction with Dr. Nassif of Botched, should be used on a daily basis for soft, silky, moisturized, and calmed skin.
To optimally achieve a fresh, firm, youthful appearance, apply It Works! Firming Neck Treatment to your neck, jawline, and upper chest twice a day. Add a small amount to your fingertips and work the contouring cream into your skin with small, circular motions. You’ll experience an instant tightening effect, along with rich moisturization that helps support a softer, smoother, more refined skin texture.
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment Benefits
- Keeps your chest and neck skin supple and youthful-looking
- Provides an immediate feeling of tightened and toned skin
- Wrinkles, creases, and fine lines on your neck and chest are visibly reduced
- Gives your jawline a tighter, more sculpted appearance
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment Before and After
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment Ingredients
Bioactive Marine Collagen:
As we age, the type I collagen in our skin weakens, leading to visible signs of aging including saggy and wrinkly skin (1). Preclinical studies show that ingesting marine collagen repairs skin collagen and elastin protein fibers and produces a significant thickening of the outer skin surface (epidermis). Human studies have reported decreased wrinkles and improved skin hydration and firmness following marine collagen supplementation (2, 3).
Pullalan is a thin, elastic, and moisture-absorbing film when spread on the skin that can cause an instant tightening effect. It can also be used as a thickener to get a silicone-like feel and can be used in peel-off masks.
Niacinamide, also called nicotinamide, is a form of vitamin B-3, an essential nutrient that has the added benefit of improving general skin health. Overall, niacinamide can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage.
Niacinamide Benefits :
- Immunity. Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.
- Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow which in turn helps retain skin moisture.
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinimide can also help regulate the amount of oil the skins glands produce and prevent glands from generating excess amounts of skin oils.
- Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment Ingredients :
Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Squalane, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Niacinamide, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Jojoba Esters, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Trihydroxystearin, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Mandarin Orange (Citrus Nobilis) Peel Oil, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyldodecanol, Pullulan, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Triethyl Citrate, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Beeswax, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Limonene.
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment Clinical Study
- 70% noticed the skin on their neck and décolletage felt firmer and 95% felt it was more hydrated*
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment FAQ
To optimally achieve a fresh, firm, youthful appearance, apply Firming Neck Treatment to your neck, jawline, and upper chest twice a day. Add a small amount to your fingertips and work the contouring cream into your skin with small, circular motions. You’ll experience an instant tightening effect, along with rich moisturization that helps support a softer, smoother, more refined skin texture.
Do you stare down at your phone or laptop for hours every day? Watch your head positioning— the more you bend your neck, the more you reinforce neck-wrinkle formation. Resist the onset of “tech neck” with better device positioning and with Firming Neck Treatment—to help preserve your beautiful, youthful look.
Your neck and décolleté are more vulnerable to signs of aging and the early appearance of wrinkles than any other areas of your body. The thin, delicate skin in these areas is often overlooked in moisturizing and skincare routines, but it deserves some attention. The unique Firming Neck Treatment formula is specifically designed to address the appearance of loose, wrinkling skin on your neck and chest—providing instant firming and tightening effects. It’s an incredible contouring cream that leaves your skin softer and smoother than ever.
It Works! Firming Neck Treatment offer several active ingredients that work together to provide a powerful, skin-contouring formula:
Bioactive Marine Peptide – A naturally derived marine ingredient that helps loose skin around your neck appear firmer. It’s clinically proven to tighten, tone, and contour the appearance of your skin.
Niacinamide – A powerful, Vitamin-B3 derivative that softens and conditions your skin while firming its appearance.
Pullalan – A unique polysaccharide that provides an immediate tightening effect on your skin.
Firming Neck Treatment cream can be used by both men and women who want tighter, softer, smoother skin on their necks and chests. While the formula is suitable for most skin types, please be cautious before using on sunburned, broken, or sensitive skin. Test a small amount first, then discontinue use if irritation occurs. Firming Neck Treatment is recommended only for adults ages 18 years and older.
Yes. It Works! Firming Neck Treatment and Defining Gel are both highly effective at enhancing the texture and tightness of your skin, and they work in different ways to complement each other. When using them together, apply Defining Gel first and allow it to absorb before using Firming Neck Treatment.
This product was designed exclusively for It Works! in collaboration with Paul Nassif, M.D., the world-famous Beverly Hills skincare expert, plastic surgeon, and television personality from Botched.
Before using any new product, we suggest that you consult your physician to find out if it is right for you.
Work Cited :
Sibilla, Sara. “An overview of the beneficial effects of Hydrolysed Collagen as a nutraceutical on skin properities : Scientific background and clinical studies.” https://www.researchgate.net/publication/276696375_An_Overview_of_the_Beneficial_Effects_of_Hydrolysed_Collagen_as_a_Nutraceutical_on_Skin_Properties_Scientific_Background_and_Clinical_Studies
Proksch, E. “Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis.” https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/355523
Luca, C D. “Skin antiageing and systemic redox effects of supplementation with Marine collagen peptides and plant derived antioxidants : A single blind case – control clinical study.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4745978/