About It Works! Best Fat Fuel
It Works! Best Fat Fuel provides the necessary fats for a healthier brain and body. Best Fat Fuel is formulated with a one-of-a-kind blend of high-quality, pure, healthy fats that are ideal for satiating hunger and providing the body with energy. With 3 g net carbohydrates, no trans fats, and no added sugars, It Works! Best Fat Fuel can support low-carb diets while increasing ketone generation and assisting the body in entering ketosis.
It Works! Best Fat Fuel induces a metabolic state known as ketosis. When this occurs, the liver breaks down fat into fatty acids and glycerol to produce ketones, which are then used as fuel by the body. Utilizing fat as a fuel source.
It Works! Active Ingredients
Benefits of Best Fat Fuel
- Offers a premium, functional formula that rewards your mind and body
- Crushes cravings with sweet, guilt-free indulgence
- Prevents crashes with sustained, productive energy
- Enhances recipes and treats – try it as a creamy pudding, incredible hot chocolate or decadent mug cake!
- Filled with plant-based fats like MCT Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Avocado Oil
Active Ingredients of Best Fat Fuel
- coconut oil
- sunflower oil
- hydrolyzed colalgen peptide
- medium chain triglycerides (MCT)
- avocado oil
- grass-fed butter
- monk fruit extract
It Works Best Fat Fuel
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), are a form of saturated fat however this type of saturated fat does have health benefits. Some data suggests that ingesting MCTs may increase the number of calories burned by the body. Hence, it may encourage weight reduction (2). Clinical investigations have demonstrated that consuming medium-chain triacylglycerols (MCTs) results in larger energy expenditure. Such studies suggest that MCT consumption may be useful for weight management as it increases energy expenditure (5).
MCTs may assist in reducing food intake as it suppresses appetite and satiates hunger (8). Ketones suppress hunger by acting either directly on the brain’s chemical messengers or by modifying the amounts of hunger-inducing chemicals, such as ghrelin or upon digestion (10). MCTs are transported to the liver, where they are instantly converted into energy. This rapid absorption is believed to induce satiety and reduce fat buildup (1).
Sunflower oil is good for your health because it is low in saturated fat and high in two types of healthy fatty acids: polyunsaturated fatty acids and monounsaturated fatty acids.
Polyunsaturated Fats : Omega-3s and omega-6s are both types of polyunsaturated fatty acids contained in Sunflower Oil. Those type of fats have been shown to lower the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
Monounsaturated Fats : Sunflower oil also contains monounsaturated fats, which may help reduce bad cholesterol levels in your blood which can lower the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Avocado oil is heart-healthy because it is rich in the unsaturated fat “oleic acid". Avacado oil is also rich in vitamin E and aids in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. Avocado oil is an excellent source of monounsaturated fat, which has been associated with a reduction in LDL cholesterol and an increase in HDL cholesterol.
Coconut oil is prevalent in a number of popular diets, including the ketogenic and Paleo diets as it is a clean source of healthy fats that can promote ketone production. Coconut oil is also said to reduce appetite and improve satiety.
“Unsaturated fats include monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These types of fats have long been considered healthy, as studies have consistently linked them to heart health benefits… unsaturated fat may help to reduce the risk of heart disease (11).
Surprisingly grass-fed butter has health benefits as it contains unsaturated fats (monounsaturated & polyunsaturated). Grass-fed butter is made from the milk of cows that are allowed to graze instead of being fed a lot of grains and antibiotics. Studies show that a moderate amount of grass-fed butter may have more health benefits and less risks than regular butter.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide
- Hydrolyzed collagen (HC) is a supplement for anti-aging. It is said to decrease wrinkles, alleviate joint discomfort, improve bone health, and encourage weight loss, among other benefits.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen contains amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Collagen in its hydrolyzed form, also known as collagen peptides or collagen hydrolysate, are readily absorbed by the bloodstream (9).
It Works Best Fat Fuel
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Research
Clinical studies have shown that consuming medium-chain triacylglycerols (MCTs) results in more energy expenditure than eating long-chain triacylglycerols. MCT consumption, according to these studies, may be advantageous for weight management.
To determine whether consumption of MCT oil reduces body weight and fat loss.
Forty-nine overweight men and women, aged 19–50, consumed either 18–24 g a day of MCT oil or olive oil as part of a weight-loss program for 16 weeks. Body weight and waist circumference were measured weekly. Adipose tissue distribution was assessed at baseline and at the endpoint by use of dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry and computed tomography.
- Results of the clinical trial showed that MCT oil improved weight loss compared to the control group. MCT oil consumption also resulted in lower body weight, greater fat mass loss and greater stomach fat reduction (7)
Sunflower Oil Research
- In a research study of 15 healthy adults, those who took high oleic sunflower oil for 10 weeks had considerably lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides than those who consumed a diet heavy in saturated fat (12).
- Consuming a diet with high oleic sunflower oil for 8 weeks resulted to significant improvements in HDL (good) cholesterol in 24 adults with high blood lipid levels, compared to a diet without sunflower oil (13).
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a qualified health claim for high oleic sunflower oil.
- FDA HEALTH CLAIM :
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined that there is credible evidence to support a qualified health claim that consuming oleic acid in edible oils, such as olive oil, sunflower oil, or canola oil, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. After conducting a systematic review of the available scientific evidence, the FDA now intends to exercise enforcement discretion over the use of two qualified health claims characterizing the relationship between consumption of oleic acid in edible oils (containing at least 70% of oleic acid per serving) and reduced risk of coronary heart disease. Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fat which, when substituted for fats and oils higher in saturated fat, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (14).
Avocado Oil Research
Avocado oil is heart-healthy because it is rich in the unsaturated fat oleic acid. It is rich in vitamin E and aids in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
Avocado oil is an excellent source of monounsaturated fat, which has been associated with a reduction in LDL cholesterol and an increase in HDL cholesterol. LDL cholesterol has been associated with both strokes and heart and artery problems.
Avocado oil, like olive oil, contains a high concentration of oleic acid, which has been demonstrated to reduce blood pressure. Reduced cholesterol and blood pressure contribute to heart health, but avocado oil may also help reverse the inflammatory processes that contribute to cardiovascular risk.
*This website is intended to provide scientific and educational information only. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration nor any other regulatory agency in any country. Manufacturers should consult with their legal counsel to confirm the appropriateness of claim language in their respective region."
Work Cited :
FDA. “FDA Completes Review of Qualified Health Claim Petition for Oleic Acid and the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease