It Works Confianza Review – Benefits, Ingredients, Research and Results
About It Works! Confianza
It Works! Confianza is a mood-enhancing supplement that supports physical, mental, and emotional health by reducing stress levels, making it simple to maintain focus and calmness. It Works! Confianza utilizes a proprietary blend of adaptogenic ( build resistances to stress ) components to assist in building resistance to the effects of stress, such as occasional overindulgence, poor digestion, and mental and physical exhaustion.
Some of the key ingredients in Confianza include:
•Eleuthero root extract – helps the body to adapt to stress.
•Golden root extract – improves stress resistance.
•Schisandra fruit extract – can increase energy and improve physical performance and endurance.
Benefits of Confianza
- Uses Eleuthero Root Extract and Golden Root Extract to invigorate your body while increasing its resistance to stress†
- Stimulates your energy, endurance, and physical performance with Schisandra Fruit Extract†
- Pushes the limits of occasional fatigue by sustaining mental, physical, and emotional energy longer†
- Improves and sustains mental focus and concentration†
- Helps restore balance to your mind, body, and mood†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pros of Confianza
- enhances resistances to stress
- increases energy, stamina, and physical performance
- defeats occasional exhaustion
- improves endurance by sustaining mental, physical, and emotional vigor for a longer duration
- strengthens and maintains mental concentration and focus
- restores mental, physical, and emotional balance
- non-GMO, Keto-friendly, free of artificial colors and flavors, and soy
Cons of Confianza
- depressed mood
Active Ingredients Confianza
- Epimedium extract
- Eleuthero root extract
- Golden root extract
- Schisandra fruit extract
- Puncturevine extract
It Works Confianza Research
Eleuthero root extract
Eleuthero is a herb that has traditionally been used as a stimulant and immune system booster. In traditional medicine, the plant is mostly employed as an adaptogen, a substance that helps the body better handle and adapt to stress. As a stimulant, eleuthero increases energy levels and contains chemicals known to combat fatigue and sings of fatigue.
Golden root extract (rhodiola)
Researchers have investigated the effect of rhodiola on the stressed-out brain. When the body is in “fight or flight" mode, physical sensations are heightened, but excessive cortisol levels can impair cognitive abilities, resulting in brain fog and short-term memory loss. In a 28-day trial, it was discovered that 576 mg of rhodiola extract per day improved concentration, attention span, and cognitive ability (4).
In a small study 340 mg of rhodiola (golden root extract) was given to 10 participants with a generalized anxiety disorder. At the end of the 10 week study the rhodiola-treated subjects had lower anxiety scores than at the beginning of the study.
Rhodiola functioned as an adaptogen to help the body better handle and adapt to stress which prevented the nervous system from entering “fight or flight" mode.
Rhodiola was proven to inhibit the release of the stress hormone cortisol (4). By regulating cortisol levels, rhodiola may help those with mild to severe anxiety to manage their symptoms.
**This website is intended to provide scientific and educational information only. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration nor any other regulatory agency in any country. Manufacturers should consult with their legal counsel to confirm the appropriateness of claim language in their respective region."